For a brief……very brief moment, I was proud of our congress today as they welcomed a true leader Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu. But, shortly after we heard Netanyahu give a very moving and historic speech, I was reminded of why we sooooo need term limits!
So there’s been this back and forth over Obama’s Amnesty. You know the unconstitutional executive order he gave a few months ago without going through congress, granting amnesty to millions of illegals. Who cares about securing the borders….let’s just let em all in-terrorist and all, who cares about those going about it the lawful way…..whooooohooooo! Ya…that order….remember it? Well no legislation had been passed on that order….that is until today. Our House of Representatives caved, because there was the “threat” of shutting down the Department of Homeland Security unless the bill was passed. (Which is a whole other story in itself….I mean it’s like we have mobsters running things over there! I threaten you with this, unless you do this…..ughhh….I mean come on!)
The House passed the “clean” DHS Bill so the Department of Homeland Security wouldn’t shut down…..and now Obama’s Amnesty is going to be signed by the King himself.
I honestly want to know what happened to our Constitutional Republic?? Anybody seen it…..anybody??
Here is a list of the guys in suits that passed this insane bill….those who caved under pressure to his Majesty, If your rep isn’t on here…..be proud, because they just might have a pair!
Over 560,000 Letters were generated and sent to the “‘Don’t Be Yellow: Dump Boehner Now!’ campaign,” but they will arrive too late. The House voted to keep Boehner today, and this momma is MAD!
Why, because the voice of 560,000 people was completely muted in today’s vote! At this point I don’t think “they” (our elected officials) hear us at all! And they certainly DON’T have a spine!!! DC mantra: “Go with the flow, don’t make waves, or else the Establishment will devour you, or better yet-you won’t be placed on the committee you want :(“
House Reps are also lying by saying that they “HAD” to vote for Boehner because he was nominated in November, and this is NOT true, others were nominated and our representatives had a choice!!! The others who were nominated and could have been picked were:
1) Ted Yoho
2) Daniel Webster
3) Louie Gohmert
My representative DID vote FOR Boehner-which just shows me that he does not represent my voice. The house could have gone bold here, but they opted to do whatever the hell they wanted, not what we wanted! How can you call for change, if you don’t make changes???
I am however proud of these 25 Reps that stood up to the Establishment and voted against Boehner:
- Rep. Justin Amash (Mich.) — Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio)
- Rep. Brian Babin (Tex.) — “present”
- Rep. Rod Blum (Iowa) — Rep. Dan Webster (R-Fla.)
- Rep. Dave Brat (Va.) — Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.)
- Rep. Jim Bridenstine (Okla.) — Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.)
- Rep. Curt Clawson (Fla.) — Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
- Rep. Scott DesJarlais (Tenn.) — Jordan
- Duncan — Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.)
- Rep. Scott Garrett (N.J.) — Webster
- Rep. Chris Gibson (N.Y.) — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.)
- Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) — Webster
- Gohmert — Gohmert
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp (Kan.) — Webster
- Rep. Walter Jones (N.C.) — Webster
- Rep. Steve King — Webster
- Rep. Tom Massie (Ky.) — Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.)
- Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.) — Webster
- Rep. Rich Nugent (Fla.) — Webster
- Rep. Gary Palmer (Ala.) — Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
- Rep. Bill Posey (Fla.) — Webster
- Rep. Scott Rigell (Va.) — Webster
- Rep. Marlin Stutzman (Ind.) — Webster
- Rep. Randy Weber (Tex.) — Gohmert
- Webster — Webster
- Yoho — Yoho